Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Rep. Ro Khanna: U.S. Troops Are a "Sitting Target" in Syria; It's Time to Bring Them Home
- Headlines for January 18, 2019
- The Fox in Charge of the Henhouse: Activists Decry Trump's EPA Pick, Coal Lobbyist Andrew Wheeler
- Native American Communities Bear Brunt of Shutdown with Medicine Shortages & Suspended Food Programs
- Strike! Barbara Ehrenreich Calls on TSA Workers to Walk Off Job in Protest of Government Shutdown
- Headlines for January 17, 2019
- Judge Blocks Trump Plan to Add Citizenship Question to Census, Citing "Smorgasbord" of Broken Rules
- Could Trump's Attorney General Pick William Barr Be "Worse Than Jeff Sessions" on Civil Rights?
- "A Fight for the Soul of Britain": Theresa May's Brexit Deal Goes Down in Historic Defeat
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will You Help Make The PDA Leadership Conference A Huge Success?
- Join PDA Fighting For Women’s Rights
- Progressive Items—Beat The Rate Increase
- Progressive Democrats of America Statement of Solidarity with the Striking Teachers in Los Angeles
- Saturday’s Run Bernie Run Events A Huge Success!
- Tulsi Gabbard Under Attack Driven By Sexism
- Medicare For All Is Closer Than Ever!
- We Make The “Impossible” Possible
- Weekly Progressive Recap
- Join An Organizing For Bernie Live Stream Party Near You, Sat.
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf