Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Bottle of Lies: How Poor FDA Oversight & Fraud in Generic Drug Industry Threaten Patients’ Health
- Headlines for May 20, 2019
- Immigrant Activists Maru Mora-Villalpando & Ravi Ragbir Keep Speaking Out Despite Deportation Threat
- What Does a Post-Roe America Look Like? As Anti-Choice Laws Multiply, Many Already Are Living In It
- Meet The Alabama Doctor Who Could Face 99 Years In Prison For Providing Abortions Under New Law
- Headlines for May 17, 2019
- The World Just Took a Major Step To Curb Plastic Pollution, But the U.S. Refused to Join Effort
- As EPA Insists Weed Killer Roundup is Safe, a Jury Orders Monsanto to Pay $2B to Couple With Cancer
- “Inside Syria’s Secret Prisons": A Harrowing Account of How Assad's Torture Machine Crushed Dissent
- Headlines for May 16, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Achieving Medicare For All! A Long Victory Growing Closer
- Sustain Efforts To Stop Trump! 🛑
- Can You Feel The Progressive Excitement Building?
- Don’t Let Trump Bully Progressive Rep. Rashida Tlaib
- End The War On Women
- We Desperately Need Medicare For All
- Celebrate Mother’s Day As Originally Intended!
- Recap: Remembering Progressive History In The Making
- Insiders Freezing Out Challengers
- What Immigration Means
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf