Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- As Camp Fire Death Toll Rises, Meet the Prisoners Making $1 an Hour to Fight California's Wildfires
- Color of Change: Facebook Retaliated Against Protests by Pushing Anti-Semitic, Anti-Black Narratives
- NYT Investigation: How Facebook Used a Republican Firm to Attack Critics & Spread Disinformation
- Exclusive: WikiLeaks Lawyer Warns U.S. Charges Against Assange Endanger Press Freedom Worldwide
- Headlines for November 16, 2018
- Vermont Immigrant Rights Group Sues ICE for Monitoring, Infiltrating & "Hunting Down" Organizers
- "He Was a Protector": Remembering Jemel Roberson, 26-Year-Old Chicago Security Guard Slain by Police
- Rep. Ro Khanna: By Blocking Yemen Resolution, House GOP Is Abdicating Its Duty to Decide War & Peace
- Headlines for November 15, 2018
- Advocates: Trump Creating Border Crisis by Pitting Troops Against Women & Children Fleeing Violence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Week That Was
- Healthcare Not Warfare!
- Update On Our Work Counting FL, GA, and CA. Can You Help?
- Oppose Trump’s Tyranny
- Huge Victory For The Environment
- It’s Medicare For All Monday!
- PDA Launches Win 2020: A Campaign for Progressive Victory
- Fight For Our Democracy!
- Watch The Town Hall To Combat Violence Sunday
- The Election Isn’t Over!
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf