Some interesting pieces are up at 365Gay.com. First, sparks are flying between the camps of US Democratic presidential candidates Howard Dean and Dickie Gephardt over alleged homophobic slurs. Meanwhile, the FBI reports that anti-gay hate crimes represent 16.7 percent of all bias-crime incidents reported last year. There ought to be a law… And from the world of religion: The Episcopal bishop of Washington will allow churches in his diocese to bless same-sex couples (interesting news as right-wing protesters are preparing to picket the Sunday ordination of the first-ever openly gay Episcopal bishop in New Hampshire), a move that has angered conservatives in the faith already enraged over the election of a gay bishop. And it is likely a lesbian Methodist cleric will stand trial for coming out to her bishop.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Michael Moore: Are We Going to Be Like the "Good Germans" Who Let Hitler Rise to Power?
- Michael Moore: Democrats Made Fatal Mistake in Not Taking Trump More Seriously in 2016
- Trump Warned Michael Moore Not to Make a Film About Him in 1998 Interview on Roseanne Show
- Michael Moore vs. Donald Trump in "Fahrenheit 11/9": New Film Warns Our Democracy Is At Risk
- Headlines for September 21, 2018
- American Prison: Shane Bauer Traces History of U.S. For-Profit Prisons from Slavery to Today
- South Carolina Prisoners Were Left in Cells as Florence Descended. Why Weren't They Evacuated?
- South Carolina: Two Women from Mental Health Facility Drown in Flood During Transport by Deputies
- Right-Wing Network Spent Millions to Portray Questions for Kavanaugh on Abortion as "Anti-Religious"
- Blasey Ford Lawyers: Kavanaugh's Background Check Must Include FBI Probe into Attempted Rape Claims
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recent Events Prove…
- Stop Zinke From Attacking Environment
- Reminder: Maria Actions Today & Saturday
- Medicare For All Outreach
- Progressive Democrats of America and Our Revolution Announce Strategic Partnership
- Impending Vote On Kavanaugh
- Election Day Is 7 Weeks Away!
- Stop Pro-Torture Kavanaugh Today!
- The Week That Was
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf