Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Michael Moore: Are We Going to Be Like the "Good Germans" Who Let Hitler Rise to Power?
- Michael Moore: Democrats Made Fatal Mistake in Not Taking Trump More Seriously in 2016
- Trump Warned Michael Moore Not to Make a Film About Him in 1998 Interview on Roseanne Show
- Michael Moore vs. Donald Trump in "Fahrenheit 11/9": New Film Warns Our Democracy Is At Risk
- Headlines for September 21, 2018
- American Prison: Shane Bauer Traces History of U.S. For-Profit Prisons from Slavery to Today
- South Carolina Prisoners Were Left in Cells as Florence Descended. Why Weren't They Evacuated?
- South Carolina: Two Women from Mental Health Facility Drown in Flood During Transport by Deputies
- Right-Wing Network Spent Millions to Portray Questions for Kavanaugh on Abortion as "Anti-Religious"
- Blasey Ford Lawyers: Kavanaugh's Background Check Must Include FBI Probe into Attempted Rape Claims
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Recent Events Prove…
- Stop Zinke From Attacking Environment
- Reminder: Maria Actions Today & Saturday
- Medicare For All Outreach
- Progressive Democrats of America and Our Revolution Announce Strategic Partnership
- Impending Vote On Kavanaugh
- Election Day Is 7 Weeks Away!
- Stop Pro-Torture Kavanaugh Today!
- The Week That Was
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf