Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Bangladeshi Scientist: World Leaders Must Take Urgent Action to Prevent Climate Crisis Rise
- Climate Strike: Heeding Call of Greta Thunberg, Polish Students Walk Out of Class
- Extinction Rebellion: UK Protesters Are Supergluing Themselves to Buildings to Fight Climate Crisis
- Hundreds of Activists Stage Sit-in Against Big Polluters on Final Day of COP24 U.N. Climate Talks
- "We Are Not Prepared to Die": Ex-Maldives President Warns of Catastrophic Climate Change
- Headlines for December 14, 2018
- You Are Stealing Our Future: Greta Thunberg, 15, Condemns the World's Inaction on Climate Change
- Fossil-Free Costa Rica: How One Country Is Pursuing Decarbonization Despite Global Inaction
- A "Conference of Polluters": How Fossil Fuel Companies Are Shaping Policy at the U.N. Climate Summit
- As U.N. Calls for Urgent Action on Climate Change, U.S. Seeks to Dilute Pact to Cut Carbon Emissions
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Also, PDA is expanding overseas!
- A big week that was—and will be
- Peace Won On Thurs.! Help Us Promote Peace On Earth This Season.
- 🎁 Progressive Gifts 🎁
- Former Sanders Delegates Vote Overwhelmingly To Relaunch Bernie Delegates Network for 2019
- Reminder: Medicare For All Mobilizing and Call!
- Joins Activists Demanding A Green New Deal
- Celebrate Human Rights Day With Medicare For All
- Today: Tell Congress No More War In Yemen. Vote Coming Soon!
- We Need You Today
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf