Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- "Reminiscent of South Africa's Grand Apartheid": Israeli Human Rights Group Slams Israel at U.N.
- Trump Admin Attempts to Erase Existence of Trans People After Years of GOP-Led Attacks on Freedoms
- "Counterproductive and Dangerous": Nuclear Arms Race Feared as U.S. Quits Key Treaty with Russia
- Headlines for October 22, 2018
- Netanyahu Attacks Israeli Human Rights Group B'Tselem for Criticizing Israeli Occupation at U.N.
- Dr. Madawi Al-Rasheed: In Khashoggi Murder, Saudi Arabia Must Not Be Allowed to Investigate Itself
- Dissident Saudi Academic Madawi Al-Rasheed on Khashoggi's Disappearance, U.S.-Saudi Relations & More
- Headlines for October 19, 2018
- As 2018 Midterms Approach, Native American Women Are Running for Office in Record Numbers
- Native Americans React to Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test: Stop Making Native People "Political Fodder"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- It’s Medicare For All Monday
- Don’t Let Trump Attack Your Rights!
- The Week That Was
- Join The Progressive GOTV Tour!
- A Texas Sized Victory For Voting Rights
- Red to Blue in Rural Virginia?
- Elections Must Be Honest!
- Fight Voter Suppression!
- Progressive Women Leading The Blue Wave!
- Making “House Calls” For Medicare For All
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf