Still getting to know my new town… This video, created by a local Realtor, was a nice YouTube find. I hope you enjoy it.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
- The Summit Peace Daily is out! paper.li/summitpeace ▸ Top stories today via @NJHighlands @SustainADana 2 hours ago
- The Summit Peace Daily is out! paper.li/summitpeace ▸ Top stories today via @Nashville_ABC @MillMsgr @NewGreenMedia 1 day ago
- The Summit Peace Daily is out! paper.li/summitpeace 2 days ago
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Mexican Priest Alejandro Solalinde on Central, South American Migrants' Perilous Journey to U.S.
- Ríos Montt Genocide Verdict Annulled, But Activists Ensure US-Backed Crimes Will Never Be Forgotten
- Killing Americans: Jeremy Scahill on Obama Admin's Admission 4 U.S. Citizens Died in Drone Strikes
- Headlines for May 23, 2013
- Editor of The Progressive Calls for Eric Holder to Resign over Spying on Press, Occupy Protesters
- Other than Honorable: Army Strips Benefits of Wounded Veterans by Kicking Them Out for Misconduct
- After 3 Trials, Memphis Prisoner Timothy McKinney Wins Freedom by Pleading Guilty to Crime He Denies
- Headlines for May 22, 2013
- Why Austerity Kills: From Greece to U.S., Crippling Economic Policies Causing Global Health Crisis
- "The Unimaginable Has Happened": Massive Tornado Kills Dozens, Flattens Suburb of Oklahoma City
- Newscast for Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Headlines for Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Obama outlines new rules on Guantanamo, drone strikes as law and human rights experts call for policies to adhere to constitutio
- Latin American communities raise concern about Transpacific Partnership trade deal’s effects on region
- Immokalee workers bring calls for improved working conditions to Wendy’s shareholders meeting in New York
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf