In this installment of our Blogathon adventure, let’s listen to some peace-themed music. The playlist comes from the library of Grateful Dread Public Radio via blip.fm. Enjoy and find inspiration!
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
- Syria's Assad, in an Interview, Suggests Peace Talks Are Unlikely to Succeed - New York Times bit.ly/16vXB60 22 minutes ago
- Metta World Peace does the weather, talks Lakers season - Los Angeles Times bit.ly/14gHS6n 1 hour ago
- No peace pipe: Native American tribes on warpath over Keystone XL pipeline - RT bit.ly/13vYYKL 3 hours ago
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Released from Prison, Climate Activist Tim DeChristopher on Civil Disobedience & Building Movements
- Obama Worse Than Nixon? Pentagon Papers Attorney Decries AP Phone Probe, Julian Assange Persecution
- "Astoundingly Disturbing": Obama Administration Claims Power to Wage Endless War Across the Globe
- Headlines for May 17, 2013
- Debate: What Caused Cooper Union's Fiscal Woes and Is Ending Free Tuition the Answer?
- AP Monitoring Raises Fears of Government Overreach: How Far Will Obama Go to Crack Down on Leaks?
- "The Other IRS Scandal": David Cay Johnston on Dark Money Political Groups Seeking Tax Exemption
- Headlines for May 16, 2013
- Allan Nairn: After Ríos Montt Verdict, Time for U.S. to Account for Its Role in Guatemalan Genocide
- Nobel Laureate Rigoberta Menchú Hails Genocide Conviction of Ex-Guatemalan Dictator Ríos Montt
- Newscast for Friday, May 17, 2013
- Headlines for Friday, May 17, 2013
- Protesters increase calls to close Guantanamo as hunger strike continues
- Federal fracking rules draw criticism from industry and environmentalists
- New evidence, testimony from Syrian city shows arbitrary detention, torture under government control
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf