Your progressive-peace Internet public radio voice is movin’ on up: We’ve upgraded our broadcast server and now are available to a much wider audience. GDPR still presents our singular multigenre kind music mix, progressive news/talk programming such as Democracy Now, Free Speech Radio News, Alternative Radio and NORML Show Live, activist and altruist opportunities, artists and points of view you won’t find in mainstream media, music shows including Grateful Dead Hour and WoodSongs Old Time Radio Hour, and much more. But now, it is available directly from our website at http://gdreadradio.net and the Live365.com website. Our signal can also be found via a number of platforms, including Yahoo!, Netflix, Roku, Hulu Plus and TiVo (just go to Live365 and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio”). You can also listen to GDPR on your smartphone: Get the Live365 app for iPhone or Android and search for “GratefulDread PublicRadio.” Check out our diverse sounds and ideas for open minds and become a supporting member—listening is free of charge!—but we need you as a member more than ever as we finalize our available budget and decide upon our new progressive news/talk, lifestyle and cultural programming for 2013 (we’re also trying to become a Pacifica member). Noncommercial, nonmainstream media is what we do as part of our mission to educate, entertain, inform and inspire in the hopes of making a better world. GDPR is here for you: Tune in, turn on, become a member.
SUPPORT PEACE MEDIA
- Tensions high at Tuesday's Andy Lopez protest - Santa Rosa Press Democrat bit.ly/1jLFmNZ 1 hour ago
- Andy Lopez Supporters Protest Return of Santa Rosa Deputy Who Shot, Killed ... - NBC Bay Area bit.ly/J3VEDE 3 hours ago
- Police move on protest camp in Ukraine capital - USA TODAY bit.ly/1jL1WWS 5 hours ago
AF&O Topic Search
- BIG Changes at GDPR
- Garden for Your Life: Five Exciting Reasons—and One Downright Scary One—You Should Learn to Grow Food This Year
- New GDPR Production Premiering: Grateful Dread’s Potpourri
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Gay E-Marriage Annulled: Wedding Couple Disappointed and Fearful
- JD Souther Visits Nearby Chatham
- Target May Not Be a True Friend to LGBTs… But Is MoveOn?
- Target Targeted by MoveOn
- Summit Neighborhood Tour
- Summit Mourns Slain Restaurant Worker
- Poet Maya Angelou's Tribute to Nelson Mandela: We Lift Our Tearful Voices to Say 'Thank You'
- "A Pan-Africanist Hero": Nelson Mandela Remembered by African Union Commission Chairwoman
- Desmond Tutu's Lively Tribute to Nelson Mandela: "He Gave Us an Incredible Gift"
- Cuba's Raúl Castro Praises Nelson Mandela's "Unwavering Dedication to the Revolutionary Struggle"
- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff: Mandela Gave World "An Unmatched Example of Humanism"
- President Obama: Nelson Mandela "Freed Not Just the Prisoner, But the Jailer As Well"
- Headlines for December 10, 2013
- Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Life of Nelson Mandela & the Movement that Backed His Anti-Apartheid Fight
- Seymour Hersh: Obama "Cherry-Picked" Intelligence on Syrian Chemical Attack to Justify U.S. Strike
- Headlines for December 9, 2013
- FSRN UPDATE
- Newscast for Friday, September 27, 2013
- Headlines for Friday, September 27, 2013
- As international leaders address Syria, Iran at UN’s General Assembly, advocates call for protections for domestic workers
- IPCC climate change report calls for “substantial” cuts to emissions, charts record warming
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
AF&O/GDPR Progressive Bookshelf